Welcome to the Homepage
of the Dead Serial Killer

This page is dedicated
to the loving memory
of Jeffrey Dahmer.
May God chop him up
into little pieces and
enjoy eating his flesh.

Cannibals Anonymous

Jeff met his end on November 28, 1994, when he was viciously attacked by Christopher Scarver, a convicted killer on antispychotic medication, Scarver -- who claimed to be Christ because he was a carpenter and his mother's name was Mary -- killed the lethargic cannibal and former chocolate factory worker, along with another inmate, convicted wife killer Jesse Anderson, with a bar from a piece of exersize equiptment.

At his mother's request, Jeff's brain was preserved in formaldehyde for future study. His father, Lionel, took her to court in an attempt to honor his son's request of being cremated. On December 12, 1995, more than a year after his death, Columbia County Circuit Judge Daniel George sided with Jeff's father and ordered the brain destroyed.

Six months later Circuit Judge Daniel George ordered the city of Milwaukee to release Jeffrey Dahmer's personal belonging to Robert Steurer, a lawyer representing the families of some of his victims. Steurer planned to auction the cannibal's tools of the trade -- hammers, drill bits, hatchets, saws and his world-famous refrigerator -- to settle claims filed against the city by the victim's families.

On May 29, 1996, the matter was settled when Thomas Jacobson, another lawyer representing some of the families, said they decided to accept an offer from a Milwaukee civic group that pledged $407,225 to buy the Dahmer estate. The civic group, fearing bad publicity for their fair city, raised the money to buy and incinerate the goods themselves rather than see them put on the auction block. On June 28, 1996 a truckload of items from the cannibal killer's estate was finally destroyed thus marking the end of Jeff's necrophilic legacy.

The final indignity surrounding Dahmer came in June, 1997, when Vickie Hines, a former court clerk who sat through the trial of cannibal killer sued the city of Milwaukee for $65,000 in workers compensation after suffering from a psychological disability resulting from the trial. According to a report by a psychologist who evaluated Hines, the clerk "freaked out" when she saw the families of Dahmer's victims in court, and was unable to read the jury's verdict. After the trial, Hines suffered panic attacks, began drinking before work, had nightmares and became withdrawn and depressed. In 1994 she had to quit working altogether. "In a way she's Jeffery Dahmer's last victim -- at least the last victim we know about," Hines' lawyer, Robert Blondis, said.

On March 24, 1999, the brother of one of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims was stabbed to death in his Milwaukee apartment in ritualistic fashion. According to a medical examiner's report, Ernest Smith body was "posed," with figurines placed around it and in his hand, sheets from pornographic magazines stuffed into his shoes and pants, and cigarette ashes put in an ear. The kitchen knife used to kill him was left in his body.

Smith's brother, 28-year-old Eddie, had been missing for more than a year before Dahmer admitted to killing him. Carolyn Smith, sister of the two men, said Eddie's death plunged Ernest, a Persian Gulf War veteran, into a depression that led him to drink, and he had some brushes with the law. Following Eddie's slaying, the 45-year-old Ms. Smith said she had a series of nervous breakdowns and was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder.

previous /next

CrimeAnti-Copyright A. MendozaReload